[Histonet] "Texas Histology: A Wealth of Knowledge" Texas Society for Histotechnology Annual Symposium/Convention Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy TownCenter,Plano, Texas-March 20-22, 2015

kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com
Sat Jan 31 09:38:11 CST 2015

Hi Histonetters!

 The Texas Society for Histotechnology will be holding the 2015 S/C in Plano Texas.  If you are interested in a electronic version of the program please send me a e-mail via this communication.  It is not too late to sig up.
We would love to have you join us this
 year!

Regards,
Kathy Dwyer

 Take a look at the great symposiums and workshop we have to offer!

Take Control of Your Controls- HeatherRenko

 Understanding the Business ofPathology and How It Affects Your AP Laboratory- Loretta Sayles

The Science of Fixation andProcessing- Jan Minshew

           H. Pylori: Special Staining Methodsand Troubleshooting  - Ranna Mehta/Debbie Siena

Cool Tips for Cryostat Users  - Jan Minshew

Resume Wriitng and InterviewPreparation – JanaE Mitchell/ Amy Plewinski

 Optimization of Microtomy - Past,Present and the 21st Century -H. Skip. Brown

 Unmasking IHC and MolecularTechniques – Brent  Hart

A Pratical Approach For TheHistological Evaluation of Underminerlized Bone, synthetic Biomaterial andMedical Devie Implants – Jack  Ratliff

A Critical Component of AutopyPathology – Shemeika  Johnson

From Mouse to Microscope  - Jennifer Johnson

Understanding the Characteristics ofStains and Dyes and Their Importance in the Histology Laboratory – Debbie Siena/Gary Weiderhold

Guidelines for Studing Special Stainsin preparation for the HT Examination – Rayan Gonzalez/Lin Bustamante

Capital Budgeting - Olga Kochar

 Streamling the Path Line – Kelsi Currier/CarolBethTaylor /Ary Franklin

Introduction to ISH and Case Studies –Heather  Renko

The Pathologist Said: "I haveAchromotyfil" and You Said" What…Is That" – Pamela Marcum

Quality Management- Yesterday, Todayand Tomorrow-Olga  Kochar

Fundamental IHC Technique and Theoriesof In situ Hybridization with a Comparison to Immunohistochemistry-Theresa  Burchette

Oh My! What Does CLIA and CAP WantDuring and After A Inspection – Debbie Siena/Kathy Dwyer

Technological Advancements inMicrotomy:A Non-Contact Alternative to Conventional Histology Equipment andTechniques- Jack  Ratliff

Leadership: Theory to Application – JenniferNelson