[Histonet] Her2:

Jb craigak12 <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:49:57 CST 2015

Can anyone give me suggestions of what they are using for Her2?  What are your thoughts on FDA cleared kits vs ASR?  Good products/cost efficient....general thoughts.

Also, does anyone know or have any literature stating that an FDA cleared kit has to be used on a specific platform that it is specified for?

I have heard that an FDA cleared test has to be used on the company's specific platform to maintain the FDA status.  Does anyone have info/literature supporting this?

Thank you,

Craig

Sent from my iPhone