[Histonet] Capacity for Histotechnologists

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold <@t> jax.org
Tue Jan 27 09:21:22 CST 2015

Good Morning,

How many of you are experiencing Winter Storm Juno?  We're currently getting hit by it here in Maine!

Last year, I found paper that included the recommendation by the ASCP on the average number of slides per year that a Histotechnologist could be expected to deliver.  I can't find the paper.  Does anyone know where I can look it up?  Or any similar papers?

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences