[Histonet] Arkansas Society for Histotechnology Spring Meeting and HT Readiness All Day Class

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Wed Jan 21 10:03:47 CST 2015

Good Morning!

We are holding our regular Arkansas Society for Histotechnology Meeting on March 7th, 2015, in Little Rock AR.  This will be a one day meeting with eight speakers on topic from the Medical Examiner' Office to general/IHC for the Clinical Histology Laboratory.  We are also offering an all-day HT Readiness class with Shane Jones as the presenter.  We would love to have any and all come to the meeting and join us for a day of learning and fun.

Exhibitors from many major companies will be there for the breaks and the Meet and Greet on Friday evening.  If you want further information please contact me at: ashnews <@t> comcast.net<mailto:ashnews <@t> comcast.net> and we will send out registration immediately and full programs this weekend or earlier.  The cost will $60.00 for the meeting and if you wish to join ASH an additional $20.00 for one year.  The all-day HT Readiness will the same price of $60.00 for the day.  Lunch and 2 breaks will be provided as well as the Meet and Greet for this fee.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum