[Histonet] RE: Electronic monitoring systems

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsf.edu
Tue Jan 20 13:21:02 CST 2015

We use Sensaphone for our older VIP5 tissue processors, Leica online system for the Peloris processors and Awarepoint for refrigerators/freezers.

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Histology, Electron Microscopy and Neuromuscular Special Studies
UC San Francisco Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or distribute this email message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Ann Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:13 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Electronic monitoring systems

Hi all,
I was wondering - a little while ago there was mention on the blog of equipment (processors) being monitored and alerting the 'manager' if they went down. I'm sorry I cannot remember what system this was. What do you all use?
Also, what temperature control monitor is everyone using? Ours has flaws and we are gathering information.
Can the two systems be combined under one company?
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
Michael Ann
Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)