[Histonet] RE: specials stainers

Cooper, Brian bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu
Tue Jan 20 08:08:11 CST 2015

We have a pair of each of these in our lab right now on demo (only until I can get the paperwork signed later this week). Dako takes it hands down!

Thanks,

Brian Cooper, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor,
Path & Lab Medicine
Children's Hospital, Los Angeles

Sent from my Galaxy S3, so please forgive any weird typos . . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Houston, Ronald [Ronald.Houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org]
To: 'Mitchell, Janice A' [MITCHELLJA <@t> email.chop.edu]; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Subject: [Histonet] RE: specials stainers

DAKO wins hands-down, without any reservation

Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC FIBMS
Anatomic Pathology Manager
ChildLab, a Division of Nationwide Children's Hospital
www.childlab.com<http://www.childlab.com>

700 Children's Drive
Columbus, OH 43205
(P) 614-722-5450
(F) 614-722-2899
ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org
www.NationwideChildrens.org<http://www.NationwideChildrens.org>

"One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."
~ E.M. Forster