[Histonet] Cassette lableler and slide labeler

Michael Ann Jones mjones <@t> metropath.com
Tue Jan 13 10:06:57 CST 2015

I am very interested in the answer to this questions, as we are in the
process of trying to procure a General Data cassette printer, but I am not
sure I will try for the slide printers. I would think you could map any
instrument to your LIS, and barcode readers would read any 2-D barcode -
the issue might be compiling data for stats? Thanks for asking this
question.
Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)
Histology Manager
Metropath