[Histonet] Needed! Presenters for FSH 2015

Hotmail mchilds2010 <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 05:48:47 CST 2015

Hi histonetters!  The 2015 Florida Society Meeting will be held May 15-17 in Orlando. I know we have some great presenters out there who want to visit the beautiful city of Orlando! Maybe someone out there wants to get started with presenting? (Here's that nudge you've been waiting for...) What a great setting and group we have here in Florida to help accommodate the best of speakers-new and experienced.

Interested? Submit your abstracts to me at mchilds2010 <@t> hotmail.com by Feb. 1. Come join us for sun, fun and learning!

Looking forward to what you have to share with us here in Florida.

Happy New Year to you all!

Michelle Foster
FSH Vice President

Sent from my iPhone