[Histonet] Primera cassette and slide labelers

Michael Ann Jones mjones <@t> metropath.com
Mon Jan 12 12:04:07 CST 2015

I went and saw the Primera cassette printer and played with it at the NSH.
Beautiful machine, lots of fun lights! The cassette is raised up - rather
than dropping down. Lots of little moving parts. I went with the General
Data new 8 hopper version, because I was a little nervous about all of the
moving parts and it took 11 seconds to print one cassette! Prints
beautifully though, ( the Primera) and can use different colors of ink,
different directions of print and on the side or front of the cassette.
Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)
Histology Manager
Metropath
7444 W. Alaska Dr. #250