[Histonet] SAVE THE DATE! APRIL 17TH - APRIL 19TH

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Jan 12 11:44:33 CST 2015

Happy Moanday!

Save the date for HISTOPALOOZA 2015
This year the Georgia Society for Histotechnology meeting will be held at the beautiful Legacy Lodge, Lake Lanier Islands.  Stay tuned for more information.
I wanted to give you a "heads up" on the dates so you can begin to plan a getaway weekend.  I've seen the lodge firsthand and it's beautiful.
It will be a great location for continuing education as well as mental health therapy.  And, boy I need a truckload of that stuff. Hehe

Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
Secretary GSH