[Histonet] Tendon processing

Andrew Prior a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com
Mon Jan 12 02:42:32 CST 2015

Is anyone willing to share their wax processing schedule for tendon samples? I work on human and porcine tissues so the tendons are quite large , cutting transverse and longitudinal sections for H&E and PicroSirius Red staining.
We have a protocol at the moment, but are looking to improve it. I am limited with the number of samples I have so can't do a large trial for optimising the process, so I was hoping my fellow histonetters could share their experience.
Many thanks

Andrew

Andrew Prior
Histologist