[Histonet] RE: Paraffin Temperature Checks

b427297 <@t> aol.com b427297 <@t> aol.com
Thu Jan 8 21:23:24 CST 2015

I like to use a chart recorder on paraffin dispensers in case the thing goes whacko over a weekend and boils the paraffin, then goes back to normal before anyone notices.

Sent from my iPhone