[Histonet] RE: Research cases

Goins, Tresa TGoins <@t> mt.gov
Thu Jan 8 09:13:28 CST 2015

We charge by the hour.  The condition of the samples when received varies greatly (container, sample ID, master list, etc.) and by the hour rewards those who are organized and charges a fair rate for those who are not so organized.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Rathborne, Toni
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 7:46 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Research cases

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to ask what others are doing about charges when blocks & slides are being requested for research purposes. We have been asked to provide a cost for this service, because the research companies are willing to pay the lab for our time processing, embedding, and cutting slides specifically for this purpose. Any guidance in this would be greatly appreciated!

Toni Rathborne
Pathology Supervisor