[Histonet] ASP300S or VIP 6

ian bernard ian.bernard <@t> comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 06:22:46 CST 2015

From: Rachel Gonzalez [mailto:rachel <@t> gbi-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 7:37 PM
To: 'ian bernard'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] ASP300S or VIP 6

Thanks
Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of ian bernard
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 5:05 PM
To: 'Vickroy, James'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

James, we have both the VIP-5 and Leica ASP300S.  While the VIP has
sustained us well through the years, notwithstanding, with malfunctions
since it's on its last leg; the ASP 300S was our researched replacement
and/or alternate processor of choice.  Since our validations and use of both
processors in parallel , we are happy to have made the transition to the
ASP-300S.

It is user friendly, with nice graphics,  and with the operating manual on
the screen and a niche reagent management system as well as the auto fill
feature are excellent options to have.

IRB