[Histonet] slide distribution

Algeo, Lacie A Lacie.Algeo <@t> providence.org
Wed Jan 7 14:34:20 CST 2015

Hi All,
I know there are different schools of thought on slide distribution methods.  I am trying to move from pre-assigning cases to a continuous flow delivery to read system.  Does anyone have any protocols, feedback, data, literature etc. on this that would be helpful?  We are currently wasting a lot of time and money on pre-assigning (including when changes need to be made etc.).  I am also finding that TAT suffers due to Paths waiting on assigned cases to be completed when other Paths have a stack of cases waiting to be read because theirs just happened to come out first.
Thank you!!!
Lacie

Lacie Algeo, HTL (ASCP) MBCM
Histology Supervisor
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center Laboratory
101 W 8th Avenue
L-2
Spokane, WA 99204
509-474-4418
FAX 509-474-2052
lacie.algeo <@t> providence.org<mailto:lacie.algeo <@t> providence.org>

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain information that is priviledged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.