FW: [Histonet] RE: Formic acid disposal?

Nutter, James E James.E.Nutter <@t> questdiagnostics.com
Mon Jan 5 12:47:20 CST 2015

This is the translation.

Mokpo National University Webmail has implemented an authentication
service to fight spam.

To send a letter to me therefore become certified for the first time
once completed, you must have in my address book, you can send mail to
me normally.

Once in my address book since this authentication, mail is sent then the
authentication process is skipped

WARNING: If you do not send the certificate number 30 days, archived
mail this erases,
          After the email confirmation, please just enter your
authorization number.

James E. Nutter Jr. BS, HT & QIHC(ASCP)

Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute | Histology| 14225 Newbrook Dr.|
Chantilly Va. USA | phone 703.802.6900 x65782| fax 703.802.7191| |
James.E.Nutter <@t> QuestDiagnostics.com
<mailto:James.E.Nutter <@t> QuestDiagnostics.com>  | www.NicholsInstitute.com
<http://www.nicholsinstitute.com/>

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.