[Histonet] HELP! Need some old fashioned histology advice

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 11:58:38 CST 2015

I can help with the old fashioned advice:

   - 1 scant teaspoon simple syrup
   - 2 dashes Angostura Bitters, plus more to taste
   - 1 half dollar–sized slice orange peel, including pith
   - 2 ounces good-quality rye or bourbon
   - 1 maraschino cherry

     As for the Histology, is there any reason you cannot mount the
sections onto glass slides?  When I was working at Genentech they were
cutting frozen sections through whole rabbits and mounting the sections on
(giant) glass slides.  I think that rolling the tissue up, inserting it,
and then removing it from a glass tube would destroy the tissue.

                                      Sincerely,

                                            Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL
(ASCP)