[Histonet] ONLY " 20 DAYS" UNTIL THE "Texas Histology: A Wealth of Knowledge" Texas Society for Histotechnology Annual Symposium/Convention Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy TownCenter,Plano, Texas-March 20-22, 2015

kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com kdwyer3322 <@t> aol.com
Sat Feb 28 15:23:27 CST 2015

Hi Histonetters!

 Its not too late to sign up!

The Texas Society for Histotechnology will be holding the 2015 S/C in Plano Texas.  If you are interested in a electronic version of the program please send me a e-mail via this communication.  It is not too late to sign up.

We would love to have you join us this year!

    Regards,

    Kathy Dwyer

txsh.org

  Take a look at the great symposiums and workshop we have to offer!

     Take Control of Your Controls- Heather Renko

      Understanding the Business of Pathology and How It Affects Your AP Laboratory- Loretta Sayles

     The Science of Fixation and Processing- Jan Minshew

                 H. Pylori: Special Staining Methods and Troubleshooting  - Ranna Mehta/ Debbie Siena

     Cool Tips for Cryostat Users  - Jan Minshew

     Resume Wriitng and Interview Preparation – JanaE Mitchell/ Amy Plewinski

      Optimization of Microtomy - Past, Present and the 21st Century -H. Skip. Brown

      Unmasking IHC and Molecular Techniques – Brent  Hart

     A Pratical Approach For The Histological Evaluation of Underminerlized Bone, synthetic Biomaterial and Medical Devie Implants – Jack  Ratliff

     A Critical Component of Autopy Pathology – Shemeika  Johnson

     From Mouse to Microscope  - Jennifer Johnson

     Understanding the Characteristics of Stains and Dyes and Their Importance in the Histology Laboratory – Debbie Siena/ Gary Weiderhold

     Guidelines for Studing Special Stains in preparation for the HT Examination – Rayan Gonzalez/Lin Bustamante

     Capital Budgeting - Olga Kochar

      Streamling the Path Line – Kelsi Currier/Carol BethTaylor /Ary Franklin

     Introduction to ISH and Case Studies – Heather  Renko

     The Pathologist Said: "I have Achromotyfil" and You Said" What…Is That" – Pamela Marcum

     Quality Management- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow-Olga  Kochar

     Fundamental IHC Technique and Theories of In situ Hybridization with a Comparison to Immunohistochemistry-Theresa  Burchette

     Oh My! What Does CLIA and CAP Want During and After A Inspection – Debbie Siena/Kathy Dwyer

     Technological Advancements in Microtomy:A Non-Contact Alternative to Conventional Histology Equipment and Techniques- Jack  Ratliff

     Leadership: Theory to Application – Jennifer Nelson