[Histonet] RE: Frosted slides

Walter Benton wbenton <@t> cua.md
Fri Feb 27 10:17:13 CST 2015

Leica/Surgipath Slides X-tra Thermal works well. 3800090 is white and there are other colors as well.
Avantik has a slide as well, but I have not tried their slide.

Walter Benton HT(ASCP)QIHC
Lab Operations Manager
Chesapeake Urology Associates
806 Landmark Drive, Suite 127
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
443-471-5850 (Direct)
410-768-5961 (Lab)
410-768-5965 (Fax)
Chesapeakeurology.com

Voted a Best Place to Work by
Baltimore and Modern Healthcare
Magazines.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Herring, Colleen
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 10:36 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Frosted slides

Good Friday to all! We have just setup a Slide Mate printer and the slides we are using the frosted area is not quite large enough. What would be ideal is 2 1/2 cm across and 2 or 2 1/4 cm top to bottom, plain and plus in multi colors. any suggestions. Thanks

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone, and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.