[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA GEORGIA SOCIETY FOR HISTOTECHNOLOGY April 17-19

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Feb 20 15:04:46 CST 2015

TGIF
Hopefully, by now everyone has renewed their membership to the GSH.  In an effort to keep the cost of CEU's affordable, we offer free membership because of the generosity of our vendor sponsors.  Our big shindig of the year is HISTOPALOOZA! and our BOD continues to work tirelessly to bring histotechs an educational experience with some fun thrown in to make it enjoyable.  We don't want you to choose to  have a root canal instead of getting your continuing education credits.  If you don't know what the southern expression "shindig" means please consult Webster's and NOT the urban dictionary.

Stay tuned next week when I start doing blurbs on the speakers.

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary