[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA GSH 2015

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:23:14 CST 2015

Well, here I am in Augusta, Georgia today freezing.  Feel like I'm somewhere around the Arctic Circle today, without my dog sled.
I'm wishing it was time for Histopalooza!  I think it's going to be a great weekend of relaxation and fun learning.

Today's featured speaker is Skip Brown.  He is the historian for the NSH whose first NSH meeting was 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia.  Wanda first met Skip in 1980 at that particular meeting. I think I was about 3 years old at that time.  Cricket cricket...
Skip will be presenting a management workshop titled "Leadership- The Pinnacle of Management and Leadership".  I was in his class in Austin when he presented it and I found it to be an excellent class. I didn't even have to throw back a 5 hour energy drink to stay awake!  Skip will also be doing a  workshop titled "Optimization of Microtomy".  It's a proactive approach to microtomy and I don't think you will snooze in there.

When you arrive, reach out to Skip and his lovely bride.  They are an interesting couple and a lot of fun.

Billie Zimmerman
GSH Secretary