[Histonet] RE: Primera Signature and Microbiopsy Cassettes - addendum

Cameron, Elizabeth ecameron1 <@t> midcoasthealth.com
Thu Feb 19 12:40:58 CST 2015

Just wanted to add that I have used Tissue Tek Mesh biopsy cassettes in the past and experienced issues with processing.  I would also be interested in hearing from people who use the Mesh either successfully or unsuccessfully to determine whether that is an option.
Thanks again.

From: Cameron, Elizabeth
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 1:32 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: Primera Signature and Microbiopsy Cassettes

I am looking for recommendations for microbiopsy cassettes to use on the Primera Signature printer.  I have two different types (Leica LP C and Simport Micromesh), and neither of them print as clearly as the standard Tissue Tek cassettes.
Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth M. Cameron, HT (ASCP), QIHC
Lead Histologist
Mid Coast Hospital