[Histonet] Storing antibodies in a frostless freezer

James Watson JWatson <@t> gnf.org
Wed Feb 18 16:31:54 CST 2015

Being old school I was taught that antibodies do not get stored in a frostless freezer.  I am now being told that the new frostless freezers do not go above -13°C during the defrost cycle and it is safe to use.  Teach this old dog a new trick, is anyone using a frostless freezer for storing antibodies?

Jamie

James Watson HT  ASCP
GNF  Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation
Scientific Technical Leader II, Histology
Tel    858-332-4647
Fax   858-812-1915<mailto:858-812-1915jwatson <@t> gnf.org>
jwatson <@t> gnf.org