[Histonet] Looking for an article

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Wed Feb 18 15:33:34 CST 2015

If you are a member of NSH you can also get a pdf for free by way of nsh.org. See email copied below.
John Kiernan
London, Canada
= = =

Dear All,

I am pleased to confirm that the login button for the Journal of Histotechnology Editorial Manager site is now working.

You may need to clear your internet browser cache before you can use the button. Instructions on how to do this are available at
(http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache" target="_blank">http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser)

My apologies for the inconvenience,

With best wishes,

Rasheda Begum

Editorial Assistant

Maney Publishing, 1 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AF, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)20 7451 7408 Fax: +44 (0)20 7451 7307

Email:
R.Begum <@t> maneypublishing.com