[Histonet] processing problem

Caroline Miller mills <@t> 3scan.com
Mon Feb 16 11:30:41 CST 2015

I am afraid your tissue might be 'toast'. I tried to reprocess from that
same issue and things did not go well. We were processing mouse tissue,
which is dry enough, but then when we put the tissues back through xylene
and into 100% and back again it got even worse.

We had to just get what we could from the blocks and confess to the
researchers what had happened :(

sorry for the bad news, I hope someone has better for you!

mills

--
Caroline Miller
Director of Histology