[Histonet] ATRX Ab Recommendation

David Kinsley davidkins <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 17:32:01 CST 2015

Hi,

I've been asked to work up an ATRX antibody on formalin fixed human brain sections.  I will be using Leica's Bond platform and detection for staining.  I am looking for help with getting this up and running as soon as possible and am looking for recommendations of Abs and pretreatment conditions.

I have searched the internet and biocompare, and found 29 ATRX Abs available, but I would like to narrow my options down.

If anyone has had success with this antibody and is willing to share their staining conditions and the antibody they use I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave