[Histonet] Frozen tissue/OCT Vials

Cooper, Brian bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu
Thu Feb 12 17:27:49 CST 2015

It's almost Friday Histonetters!

What kinds of containers are you storing your OCT embedded samples in?  We're currently using snap top vials for all of our frozen samples that have a tendency to pop their lids when removed from our LN2 freezers!   Wondering if there are some type of screw top vials that will suit our purposes.  I know we will likely have to change the boxes we store our vials in as well, but that's par for the course.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.3357     Pager: 213-209-0184
bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu<mailto:bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu>

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.