[Histonet] CLIA Inspection Question

Garreyf garreyf <@t> gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 22:09:48 CST 2015

I believe you apply for a clia certificate regardless. Then, every two years you need to be inspected.
You can choose cap or joint commission to survey you.
Cap meets or exceeds clia regulations. I'm more familiar with CAP. If you choose cap your lab will be required to inspect another lab.
Hope this helps.
Garrey

Sent from my iPhone