[Histonet] working Dako Autostainer, OR/WA area make offer

Cathy Crumpton cathy.crumpton at tuality.org
Wed Dec 16 13:36:08 CST 2015

We have upgraded to a Dako Link 48 machine and have a working Dako Autostainer system to get rid of.  The machine was purchased new in 2000 and has been well maintained.  The working computer and printer are included, as well as jugs, manual, and software backups.  Our biomed department doesn't want to crate it up, but if there is someone in the Portland Oregon area who wants to come, package it, and take it off of our hands feel free to make us an offer.

Cathy Crumpton HT(ASCP), Lead Histotechnician

Tuality Community Hospital

503-681-1292