[Histonet] Leica Bond machines

Charles Riley criley at dpspa.com
Tue Dec 15 11:12:37 CST 2015

pH was good in the Water and my wash buffer. Found out that my detection
kits were from bad lots. Leica rep finally was able to swing by and helped
me troubleshoot the issue. Found out there were 3 lots of bond polymer
detection kits that were manufactured differently tan normal and it was
affecting staining. The lot #'s ended in 555, 314, and 486. So if anyone
else is having this issue I would contact them to get them replaced