[Histonet] curling of kidney sections in water path

kbowden kbowden at ucsd.edu
Fri Dec 11 11:33:44 CST 2015

There is two things I do for kidney and liver tissue.

1. Add 5ml glycerol to the 100% Alcohol in the processor
2. After I face the block I soak the block in a dilution of liquid
fabric softener. 40% fabric softener 60% water.

If the first thing doesn't fix the problem then I move on to the second
solution.

*/Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life./*

*/Immanuel Kant/*

*/(1724-1804)/*

*Karen Bowden
Staff Research Associate II***

*University of CA, San Diego//*

*Department of Medicine*

*9500 Gilman Dr. 0682*

*La Jolla, CA 92093-0682*

*858-534-0575
**/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
/**/THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR
OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION
BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS
PROHIBITED.IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE
SENDER AND DELETE THE MATERIAL FROM ANY COMPUTER/**/./***