[Histonet] Temperature for slides

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:06:26 CDT 2015

We monitor room temp and record it as per CAP, and CLIA.  Are you sure the request wasn’t for monitoring room temp because of paraffin blocks, not slides? The concern is for paraffin blocks melting, due to excessive heat.

Akemi Allison BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants Laboratory
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200