[Histonet] disposal

Rob Day rob at foliobio.com
Tue Aug 25 06:53:24 CDT 2015

You might consider donating CAP graduated or unwanted samples to a non-profit or commercial biobank. Ethically sourced biospecimens are always in demand for research.  In many cases the biobank will take care of the cost and logistics of pickup and transportation. Check with your IRB first and, of course, be sure you understand all issues related to donor consent and / or exemption as per US 45CFR46.

Rob.