[Histonet] IHC Weekend Coverage

Jeffrey Robinson JRobinson at pathology-associates.com
Mon Aug 24 12:45:49 CDT 2015

We run IHC overnight on Friday night and IHC for the Saturday pathologist (on call pathologist on a rotating basis with 17 total pathologists).  We have several pathologists who use Saturday as a catch up day and will come in to read their pending IHC stains.

Jeff Robinson, Sierra Pathology Lab, Clovis, CA.