[Histonet] hepatocellular carcinoma

Houston, Ronald Ronald.Houston at nationwidechildrens.org
Tue Aug 18 07:53:32 CDT 2015

As I didn't get any bites yesterday, let me try another approach.

Can anyone help with a couple of unstained sections from hepatocellular carcinoma?

We are investigating an antibody that we hope will help in differentiating hepatoblastoma (a rare malignant tumor of the liver in children) from hepatocellular carcinoma. We have more than enough hepatoblastoma cases, but few HCC

Thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC FIBMS
Anatomic Pathology Manager
ChildLab, a Division of Nationwide Children's Hospital
www.childlab.com

700 Children's Drive
Columbus, OH 43205
(P) 614-722-5450
(F) 614-722-2899
ronald.houston at nationwidechildrens.org<mailto:ronald.houston at nationwidechildrens.org>
www.NationwideChildrens.org<http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/>

"One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."
~ E.M. Forster