[Histonet] Xylene Free Labs - Coverslipping and Frozen Section Questions

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 15:33:25 CDT 2015

1-After you oven dry your stained sections, you use the very same medium you always have used. I used Permount.2- Given the very special constrains of FS (ready for diagnoses within 20 minutes of receiving the specimen) I used an aqueous mounting medium. After the diagnosis was made, I eliminated the aqueous mounting medium, washed the stained sections → oven dried → coverslip with Permount.René