[Histonet] are you desperate to hire a BS.c graduate

Louise H zibdeeg at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 19:11:18 CDT 2015

I am a little put off by this.  I have a BA and spent 30+ years in a research lab 20+ doing histology as well as .  I can do MANY things and histology from collecting mouse tissues to cutting human lungs!  Embedding by hand and everything from plastic on an old LKB that I had to make glass knives for, to paraffin to frozen and vibratome...as well as taking my own pictures.  So just because we are NOT "certified" from a histology program does not mean we are a "last resort.  Most of us are not pigeonholed, and are more than capable of doing all aspects of lab work in addition to histology!      Louise