[Histonet] Histo position

Michael LaFriniere Michael.LaFriniere at ccplab.com
Tue Aug 11 13:14:55 CDT 2015

Hello Andrea,

I am not sure if the market in Ohio, I am in Maryland. But I will forward you information to the histonet to see if you obtain a connection

Michael
Michael R. LaFriniere, HT (ASCP)
Executive Director

Capital Choice Pathology Laboratory
12041 Bournefield Way, Suite A . Silver Spring, MD 20904
P: 240.471.3427 . F: 240.471.3401 . Cell 410-940-8844
michael.lafriniere at ccplab.com