[Histonet] are you desperate enough to hire a B.Sc. graduate?

Tyrone Genade tgenade at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:12:50 CDT 2015

Hello,

Last week a I visited Pittsburgh and had a chance to talk with a fellow
histologist there. He remarked on the dire state his lab is in with respect
to finding qualified histologists to employ; and that the lab was now
considering hiring B.Sc. graduates and training them up in sectioning
etc... Is this a common problem, the trouble finding qualified histotechs,
and are other labs also considering hiring B.Sc. graduates to staff their
labs?

I have one student working with me (with medical school aspirations) who
sections beautifully. There is surely talent out there...

Bye
--
Tyrone Genade
Orange City, Iowa