[Histonet] Spirochete Control Block?

Jeffrey Robinson JRobinson at pathology-associates.com
Wed Aug 5 14:25:40 CDT 2015

Hi Brian-  we just buy controls for spirochetes.  I did procure a control block many years ago from someone working with pigs in a vet histology facility in Missouri.  It was quite good as I recall.  That may be an option for you.  We run so few Steiners that it is not worthwhile for me to try and find a control block.  Good Luck!
Jeff Robinson, Senior Histotechnologist, Sierra Pathology Lab, Clovis, CA.