[Histonet] Block and slide cabinets

Leon, Nicole NLeon at chw.org
Wed Aug 5 13:51:02 CDT 2015

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any companies that purchase used block and slide cabinets.  In the coming months I will have many of both types of cabinets due to a block/slide storage reorganization.  Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks!

Nicole Anne Leon BS, HTL(ASCP)
Histology Team Lead
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin

This message originates from Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the designated recipient. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, are not to be attributed to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, and may not be copied or distributed without this disclaimer. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message. Thank you.