[Histonet] TMA Arrayers

Helen Fedor hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Thu Apr 30 12:46:56 CDT 2015

Hello, We have the Pathology Devices Semi automated units. We are happy with them. Our decision to keep with the less automated units are largely due to our work flow. We make TMA's for customers. But the customer has to do all of the work in the design and data entry into out TMAJ Database. I think all of the automated units have data input features that are not compatible with this work flow.

Good luck in choosing.

Helen L. Fedor

Oncology Tissue Services, Manager
Johns Hopkins University
411 N. Caroline St
Room 310 Basement| Bond St Annex Building
Baltimore, MD | 21231

410-614-1660

http://tmalab.jhmi.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sally Ann Drew
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:36 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] TMA Arrayers

I was wondering how many people have semi-automated or automated tissue microarray equipment? I am especially interested in those who graduated from manual methods to the automated and how they reviewed and ranked the limited options out there.

Thank you!
_Sally

Sally Ann Drew, MT(ASCP)
UWSMPH-Dept. of Pathology