[Histonet] NSH - 2015 Awards Banquet

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Apr 29 14:03:51 CDT 2015

Hello Everyone

It's that time of the year again.  As you know this year's NSH Convention is being held in Washington DC.  The Stars & Stripes NSH Awards Ceremony & Celebration will be on Saturday August 28th.

The NSH offers many awards, too numerous to list here, so to see the list of awards available head to the NSH website http://nsh.org/scholarships-awards. There are three categories for awards; leadership, education and advocacy.   These awards offer financial incentives for continuing education along with recognizing the individuals within our profession who have demonstrated both dedication and excellence in the field of Histotechnology.  I can't stress to you enough how great it is that the NSH can provide this much support to their members for continuing education opportunities. These opportunities are provided through the generosity of the sponsors, if it were not for them we would not have these awards.

It's also so important that we take time out of our busy days to nominate individuals in our field that are raising the bar and setting a higher standard, these individuals need and should be recognized and what a better way to do that then to nominate them for an award.  I challenge all of you to take the time to nominate one individual you feel is deserving of one of the many awards the NSH has to offer.

If you have questions or need help in nominating a colleague or yourself please feel free to contact me at liz <@t> premierlab.com<mailto:liz <@t> premierlab.com>.

Thanks, have a great day and nominate!!!!.
Liz
NSH Awards Chairperson

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com<mailto:liz <@t> premierlab.com>
www.premierlab.com<http://www.premierlab.com/>

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504