[Histonet] RE: URGENT: microwave oven for staining and antigen retrieval

Liette Tougas ltougas <@t> dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Wed Apr 29 09:54:40 CDT 2015

Thank you so much you to the ones who already replied to me!  However I did not receive any comment about the H1850 or H2250 from Energy Beam Science (EBS).  Does anyone have experience with any of these?

Thanks again in advance for a most appreciated prompt reply!

Liette Tougas, RT, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Biomedical Laboratory Technology Department
Dawson College
514-931-8731, ext 1519
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Liette Tougas [ltougas <@t> dawsoncollege.qc.ca]
Sent: April 28, 2015 11:23 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] URGENT: microwave oven for staining and antigen retrieval

Hi all,

We need to purchase a vented laboratory microwave oven that will be used only for staining, secondary fixation (Bouin) and antigen retrieval (no processing, drying of slides or routine fixation).  It will be used only during 2 months of the year in the histotechniques course.  However, during the days it will be used, as students are going to be using it one after the other, ventilation has to be efficient (hooked up to central system).

I would appreciate any advice as to brand and model suggested ASAP.

Thanks so much in advance,

Liette Tougas, RT, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Biomedical Laboratory Technology Department
Dawson College, Montreal, Qc