[Histonet] Adenovirus controls

Cooper, Brian bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:59:55 CDT 2015

Good morning Histonet,

Would any of you have any adenovirus control blocks you'd be willing to trade?  We have real fungus and gram control blocks we can part with (not orange peels or Slim Jims :)).

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.3357
bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu<mailto:bcooper <@t> chla.usc.edu>

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.