[Histonet] Help with PowerPath -- how do you use it?

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 10:14:50 CDT 2015

 Hello All,

I need help -- is anyone using PowerPath with the Amp module for barcode and
driving slide label production?  I am hoping for a 5-10 minute conversation
on your workflow, your worksheets, what is working and where you've had to
come up with solutions (where it doesn't work as well as you'd hoped).

I have to make a couple of decisions for my hospital employer and don't know
enough to make them!

Call me, write me back on here or in private:

My cell 281.883.7704
Email tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com

Thank you!

Cheryl Kerry