[Histonet] RE: Nuclear "Artifact"

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:49:16 CDT 2015

I vote for "wicking" from the papers or other absorbant material. It does not seem like it would affect only sporadic biopsies all processed on the same processor at the same wax temperature. Other artifacts ( sectioning) are histology technique. Other nuclear issues could be staining, but this one doesn't fit that mold. Let us know how the experiment turns out.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC