[Histonet] Question on IHC billing

Vickroy, James jvickroy <@t> SpringfieldClinic.com
Thu Apr 23 15:19:21 CDT 2015

Let me see if I have this straight:    If a pathologist orders an Hpylori stain on 2 blocks from the same specimen C1 and C2 we can only bill one 88342.

If this correct.    Obviously if he ordered addition different IHC stains we could change additional 88341's.

Jim Vickroy
Histology Manager
Springfield Clinic, Main Campus, East Building
1025 South 6th Street
Springfield, Illinois  62703
Office:  217-528-7541, Ext. 15121
Email:  jvickroy <@t> SpringfieldClinic.com<mailto:jvickroy <@t> SpringfieldClinic.com>

This electronic message contains information from Springfield Clinic, LLP that may be confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive. This information is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately, by electronic mail, so that arrangements may be made for the retrieval of this electronic message. Thank you.