[Histonet] Can you please add me to this mailing list

Chris Ringler Cringler <@t> ironwooddermatology.com
Thu Apr 16 15:56:46 CDT 2015

cringler <@t> ironwooddermatology.com

Respectfully,

Chris

Chris Ringler

CEO

Ironwood Dermatology PC

1735 E Skyline Dr

Tucson AZ  85718

520-618-1630 ext. 106   I   Fax 520-618-1636

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message contains information which
may be confidential and privileged and is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally
privileged. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to
receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone
the message or any information contained in the message. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by calling
520-618-1630 ext 106 or by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the
message. Thank you very much.   --