[Histonet] Florida Society for Histotechnology Meeting

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Tue Apr 21 07:28:06 CDT 2015

Good Morning Histonetters!

Did you know or may be even care to know that we have only 3 days left to guarantee a hotel room for our 2015 Spring FSH Meeting. Final reservations should be made no later than April 23rd, 2015 to ensure rate and availability. After that date you will have to hope that room prices will not go up. Act now to save money and possible aggravation. Looking forward to seeing you at our meeting! By the way all are welcome from near or far!

Meeting Program/agenda http://www.fshgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/FSH-2015-Online-Program-revised-6.pdf

Hotel online reservation  https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1251402&hotelID=6579  Need to book no later than 4-23-15

Online meeting registration https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1679155&lbrd=1&rtypeid=380141

Have a great day!